web appointment receipt and actual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web appointment receipt and actual

when i booked the appointment for my father , i gave the office phone number of my husband as my contact work phone while am not working , and a house wife. Will this affect my father when he goes for the interview since if he says that am not working and the appointment contains office phone number?????

Also my full name is not mentioned just my first name and initial when i booked the appointment is it okay?

thanks,
    shruthi

change the title

Hi Shruthi,
    Change the title to mistake in appointment receipt something like that.Beacuse with this title most of the people won't be able to understand what is the actual problem.Please change the title to get attention.Hope someone can help u.
    Good luck
    Padma

Comment

Phone number thing should be OK.

You should contact TTS to get your name changed. Remember, out of South India, there is no concept of initial stuff. e.g., you may be used to write 'P. Shruthi', but such names are not valid outside South India. You have to write it as Shruthi Palaniswami (or whatever your name is). That is how it is written in passport, and everywhere abroad and in all the forms, write your name like that.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X