Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Do they need my IT returns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • homepad
    Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 1

    #1

    Do they need my IT returns

    I am sponsoring for my parents. My husband works as well, but I will be the sponsor.
    I am sending my employment letter, salary stubs etc.

    1. Is it necessary to send my IT returns from past 3 years. Is this what you all did.
    I file jointly with my husband.
    My husband hesitates since he does not want to divulge his income and all our assets. (Some family issues behind the scenes).

    I can send my bank account information which can show sufficient funds from past few years. WIll this do.

    Pl. help with your advise.

    Thanks,
    GS
  • kabkaba
    Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 6989

    #2
    Bank information should be sufficient.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...