Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification reg Extension of B2 Visitor Visa

Hello

My parent are applying for extension of B2 Visa stay by another for 3-4 months. I was reading the information on preparation of documents for submission with USCIS at the following link:

Towards the end it is stated that we need to attach "A copy of your return air-tickets" to provide evidence of their temporary stay.

My parents have return tickets dated Nov 1, 2011. Are we required to submit a copy of these return tickets? Or we need to firstly extend the return-ticket dates by the 3-4 months. and then submit those tickets as a evidence.

Please advice.

Thank you so much!

Aman

You will have to submit the return tickets that are changed according to the new date they are going to depart in case the extension is approved.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks!

Do we need to get the return tickets extended to a later date before sending the application or we just send the tickets we already have ie Nov 3, 2011?

Thanks again,

Regards

Comment

Extended tickets.

Be advised of the risks involved in applying for extension. If extension is denied after their I-94's expire, their Visas are void and illegal stay is counted from I-94 date.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X