Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused!!

Hi,

I have already gone through the detailed FAQs on this site and have clarified most of my doubts.

But after reading the forums on B2 visa I am almost feeling depressed and certain I might not get the visa.

I am 27 yrs old and a professional working for the past 7 yrs in the same organisation. My bf just went to the US on H1B visa. I want to visit him only for a week and have already put his name as contact person in US.

I honestly dont have any intentions of settling in the US. I just wish to visit him while he is there. But the forums suggest that we should not mention bfs. I really dnt want to lie. I dont have property but I have a car and around 3 lacs in the bank account. I will also get a letter from my office for leave sanctioned. I definitely will not get leave for more than 10 days.

My query is :
    a) Should I mention that he is my bf and also get an email from him and take our pictures along.?
    b) Should I just say he is a friend and show a travel itinerary of places we want to see in the US.

Thanks

Friend
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X