Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried

hi

i am quite distressed after going through all the information on this site and need some advise.
    i need to travel to the USA with my parents for a cousin's wedding but i am a 25 years old female and am not currently employed. Also i am unmarried.

Will it be possible for me to get a Visa as all these factors seem to go against me?

Tx

Ar

Extremely difficult. Almost impossible.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

You should always try if you have a geniune reason to travel. The moderator says impossible. I do not think anything is impossible.

US Visitor Visa rules does not say if you are 25 years or below, unemployed and unmarried - please dont apply.

Go for it . If you are genuine , I am sure they will also see it that way.

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by ArR View Post
        hi

i am quite distressed after going through all the information on this site and need some advise.
        i need to travel to the USA with my parents for a cousin's wedding but i am a 25 years old female and am not currently employed. Also i am unmarried.

Will it be possible for me to get a Visa as all these factors seem to go against me?

Tx

Ar
        Just give a try! I don't see why it should be impossible! Everyone has his chance. Good luck and please share with us.

Comment

got d visa

Comment

got d visa
            Hi Can you update your visa interview? like what questions and documents they ask?

Comment

got d visa
              Congrats!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X