Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help....Going for a Visit Visa

Hi,

Me and my family is going for a visit visa next week. And i heard from someone today that there are a very good chances of getting a US Visit Visa based on the Visa's i have for other countries and the countries i have visited before. Is it true? Since I did not go anywhere outside the country... Please help!!!

Thanks.

It may sometimes help in showing that you returned from other countries. However, that is not an automatic proof that you will return from the U.S. as well.

It is not required that you must have visited other countries before applying for U.S. visa.

Therefore, don't worry about it. As long as you are eligible for U.S. visa, you will get it.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank You for the reply. I have no intensions to stay in US. I have kids who do schooling here in India and I have business and other rental properties I need to maintain.

I have one more question, What should be the intended stay in the DS Form?

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
        Thank You for the reply. I have no intensions to stay in US. I have kids who do schooling here in India and I have business and other rental properties I need to maintain.

I have one more question, What should be the intended stay in the DS Form?
        Since you have valid reasons, how about mentioning the real intended stay ?
        This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X