Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for aunt.. pls help!!

hi,
    I want to call my aunt (mother's sister) to visit USA. Even though I will sponsor her entire trip, she is capable of doing that by herself. Now my question is, while applying for visa, whic one is safe to mention in the form :--
    1.) that I will be sponsoring her trip ----OR------ 2.) she will be sponsoring her trip

if you suggest going with #2..... please help me with the invitation letter. I have a draft for #1, but have no idea for #2 letter.

#2.

You can use similar inivitation letter except you will not say that you will take care of her expenses.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you so much!!

Please let me know if the below draft is correct ----

Please please please help me. I would really appreciate it.

here is the draft I have --

Dear Aunt,
      I would like to invite you United States of America to spend Christmas and New Year with me. It would be very nice to have you with me during this marvalous festival. During your course of stay, we would visit New York and Florida.
      You will stay with me in my apartment located at the above-mentioned address.

During your stay here, you will get an opportunity to see and experience the western culture, different weather, meet different kinds of people and different variety of food.

We would have a nice time together. So, please begin planning for the trip. I am eagerly waiting for you to visit me.

Comment

Good
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X