Need help to fill Section 3 of my Brother's i-134

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to fill Section 3 of my Brother's i-134

I am applying for Visitors Visa (B2 Visa) for my mother, father and Brother and going to sponsor all three of them.
    I am preparing a separate i-134 forms for each one of them.
    In my fathers I-134 I included my moms name as spouse and my brothers name as child in section-3 "Name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person" and in my mothers I-134 I included my fathers name as spouse and my brothers name as child in section-3 "Name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person"
    Now My questions are
    1. Should I have a separate i-134 for my brother as he is been included as a child who will be accompanying my parents in their i-134 form. He is 20 years old.
    2.If I have to submit a separate 1-134 form for my brother in section 3 for "Name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person" should I include my parents names as they are accompanying my brother. But the issue is the section 3 says only about ‘Spouse and Child”
    Please help me to sort this issue

You should not mention your brother's name in your parents' I-134 and vice versa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X