help needed! urgent! sponsoring a young girl from nepal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed! urgent! sponsoring a young girl from nepal

I am trying to sponsor a friend from Nepal, Asia to come visit me here in the USA for the holidays of Christmas and new years ( 2 weeks ) I am a 40 year old female working full time. I also have a co sponsor who is a female over 60 with over 70k in the bank but does not know my friend personally. My friend is a 21 year old single female who was an orphan with no blood related family. She has a job and lives on her own with 2 female room mates. They pay rent and all depend on each others income. She is not married and does not have kids. I have read the odds of her obtaining this short 2 week tourist visa are not good. Is it possible for her to get the visa? Can an immigration lawyer guarantee success for us?

I plan on starting the process this week and want to go about it the best way. I read that her having a round trip ticket is helpful in proving she will return however the ticket can go to waste if she is rejected. I know these things take time which is why i think applying now is best to have her approved and here for the holidays. I have debt such as unpaid credit cards, and nothing saved in my bank account because I live paycheck to paycheck. However my co sponsor has more then enough and my job is full time. I make over 15k a year. My co sponsor has no debts. My co sponsor also has her social security income or pension from her late husband. We are both American citizens. Please any help would be greatly appreciated! If I forgot to mention any useful information please ask. Thank you in advance.

sorry i forgot to mention

The girl who myself and my co sponsor will be sponsoring speaks very good english, has no savings account in her homeland, and has no criminal record. When she was a child in her orphanage she was sponsored by an old German married couple. They funded her education. In 2 weeks she will be attending college so she will be a student but i dont know if she should say she is a student now or say she will be attending college. She was granted a tourist visa for germany to visit with her sponsors and returned back to her country of Nepal however she was just a child and i am sure her German sponsors helped. Does the fact that she returned to nepal from germany help? I know this is an odd hour to post however if someone could please respond with detailed information.....hopefully something positive because we could use thay right about now. Perhaps someone with past experiences with a similar situation or an educated guess on how we can succeed. Anything helpful would be great and thank you all again in advance!

Comment

62 views and not a single response

I am going to be applying this week if all goes well. I was really hoping someone could provide me with some helpful insight. I find it really hard to believe that no one here on this forum has a single bit of helpful knowledge they can provide. If I knew how to help someone with a process I would gladly do so. I have even PMed a few people including the MOD Immihelp and nothing. I have no idea why you guys have chosen to ignore me but I am very disappointed right now. All I need are some words of wisdom. The questions I have asked are in my above posts. If someone has the time and would like to help a person out which is what this site is for please either pm me or post here.

I see other threads have been answered already so I do not know why mine has not. I understand my situation is not easy but nothing is impossible. I hate to think this thread is being ignored because it has to do with sponsoring someone who is from Nepal and not India. Well regardless I am going to remain positive with this community and try not to jump the gun. If no one chooses to help that is fine. I will find information else where. Determination is key in life......without it there is no success.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X