getting visa is sooo easy i never knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting visa is sooo easy i never knew

believe me , there have been rumours around abt the grim visa situation of tourist visa ..... .the reality is topsy turvy. i went to the embassy for a visa for 5 days to present a research paper . and after couple of legible questions and documents i was been robbed of 7000/- rupees in total and given a sticker . visa thru.

i cudn't believe the thing which gave me sleepless nytes was thru in a flurry.

rest in my later mails

Congratulations!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

continuation

tips :
      just take all relevant but crisp documents .
      observations:
      contrary to the belief tht the visa officials are rude and hardly give time to reject , they actually give everyone a chance to prove the purpose. i overstayed even after my approval by 1.30 hours and witnessed the procedures there , calmly. harldy rejections were there on the pretext that the retaining of the passport and the draft and the
      the sticker provided for the tts gaurantees the visa????/if this is true then out of 40 odd applicants , only 2 had rejections for the time i watched over the five windows at the embassy. i even enquired the tts officials they exclaimed the success rate to be >80% . i agree fully.
      so go there with a silver lining visas are falling llike cats and dogs
      conclusion :
      u'll have to perform extraordinary to get a rejection!!!!!!!!!!
      u're thru once u enter the embassy

disclaimer: hopefully there are not cases where even after the retainment of the passport , and the draft visa got rejected when the envelope was opened when tts delivered/
      in that case my celebrations are tooearly???

Comment

which embassy did u go to

Comment

it's official now

well i waited to get the visa to post a definitive reply abt the embassy. i applied at the new delhi embassy and was blessed with a 10 years multiple entry visa . i waited there for another 1.5 hours after my visa approval and was appalled to see that 39 out of 40 applicants got the visa...non immigrant.
          so it's high time apply with confidence

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X