Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received visitors visa from UK

hello everyone,
    i'm on a student visa in Uk.Many of them told me that i shud apply from home country.Yes its true according to what they say in application that there are more chances when applied from home country, but doesnt mean that there are no chances at all from applied abroad.I was ready to take risk.coz if i had applied from india and failed then nowhere in this world i will be succesful.(whose gonne consider when the applicant failed from his home country).But if i had failed in UK i still have a chance in india.
    It was very easy for me more than i thought.It was a lady officer who interview me and she asked me how long i'm in Uk,whats the plan after course and when am i graduating,...She also asked me the relation with the invitor (got invitation from my friend whoz an american citizen but going with my own funds.)Later after confirming my single entry 3 months valid visa she told me since i'm having indian passport i need to pay a visa issuance fees of 50 Dollar equivalent of pounds.
    Thats it...all done in 5 min .
    thanks everyone.. all the best. dont give up hope.

Congratulations!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X