Mom's Visa rejected 4th time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom's Visa rejected 4th time

My Mom's visa at mumbai consulate rejected 4th time.1 and 2nd attempt in May 2010 and 3rd at Jan 2011 because expecting 2nd child.But no luck at that time too.I thought atleast this time(4th attempt) USCIS will approve her visa to let her see the new grandson but again same story - got 214(b). Additionally this time took the help from Congressman but in vain.

She is 60+ years old and widow.Living with my elder brother's family comprising of Sister-In-law and 3 kids.Mom owns that house and gets monthly income from Dad's pension plus Life time Medical benefit from Dad's service.She carried all documents in each visit.She also carried the Medical report of Sister-in-law who has MS and Cancer to prove strong tie-up back home and she will return in short period.

Question asked are pretty straight forward:
    1.Why you want to go? To see new grandson.
    2.Do you have daughter? No just 2 son
    3.What they do? Elder is in India and younger is in US
    4.How much elder earn? 2L/annum
    5.Younger filed GC? Yes
    6.Have you made any foreign visit earlier? No ( This question they asked in 3rd and 4th attempt)

Thats it... sorry cann't give you visa. Today checked with Congresman office do they know any specific reason of denial, office replied 214(g) - lack of strong tie-ups.

Now, I am completely broken.Please help me what I have to do, what kind of documents to prepare?

Thanks in advance

did you visit india after may 2010?

Comment

Last I visited in Apr 2010 and now I have another visit planned in December.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X