Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to visit my cousin's graduation walk

Hello frnds,

I need a small information regarding B2 visa, actually my cousin graduation walk is on 17th December 2011. She have send invitation letter to my mom and me(our relation is my mom's sister
    daughter). Already her elder sister have completed masters and applied for her mother she got visiting visa last 2yrs back. Now this cousin has planning to apply for us.
    My mom age 52yrs and mine is 32yrs (i am having 2 kids there r very young). How is chances of getting visas? Is we need to go together or only I have to my mom to apply.

please send me your valuable advice

thanks

gradb2

I suggest that you read everything at http://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitors-visa/ prepare well and hope for the best.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

need help

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      I suggest that you read everything at http://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitors-visa/ prepare well and hope for the best.
      Thank u for ur reply sir,
      It would be appreciate for your,
      How are the chances of getting visas for me and my mother as we are not blood relation to the person in USA. she is my cousin(my mother's sister daughter) and i have 2 kids there r very young like 3yrs & 1yr. As my cousin is worrying that why I booked appointment at same day, same time with my mom in regional language(Telugu) in Hyderabad.I can speak in English and I already travel to UK 5yrs back to do MBA. now I am settle in India and working in construction company.

Is there any issues if I go with my mom or i need to book separate or as the dates are not available in Hyderabad shall I need to book appointment in Chennai consulate before graduation day 17th December.

please send me your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by gradb2 View Post
        Hello frnds,

I need a small information regarding B2 visa, actually my cousin graduation walk is on 17th December 2011. She have send invitation letter to my mom and me(our relation is my mom's sister
        daughter). Already her elder sister have completed masters and applied for her mother she got visiting visa last 2yrs back. Now this cousin has planning to apply for us.
        My mom age 52yrs and mine is 32yrs (i am having 2 kids there r very young). How is chances of getting visas? Is we need to go together or only I have to my mom to apply.

please send me your valuable advice

thanks

gradb2

plzzzzzzzzzz reply 2 my query

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X