Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd attempt..emergency appointment

Hi All,

My parents visitors Visa's application was rejected stating financial position of sponser's not sound.
    However My I-134 was having enough liquid cash in my Bank A/c as well as fixed asset.

We are planning to ask for emergency 2nd appointment as my wife need assistance and we have a letter from Dr. to this point.

I have following questions, please fill free to through some light based on your experience.

1. Second application we are planning to do for my mom and we are going to use Dr's letter to schedule emergency appointment.
    first applicatio was for my mom and Dad together.

Do we need to specify the same medical reason in my mother's Visitor's visa application?

Does it going to conflict with previous attempt?

2. What should be the financial back up one has to show to support their parents for 3 motnhs in US?

3. Is Dr's letter from US is more than enought to get emergency appointment?

Any help arround this would be highly appreciated.

Remember tourist visa is only for tourism purpose. emergency letter will not help in any way. might cause another rejection. show only tourism as the visa states.

Comment

IMO, I believe it is also illegal to bring any1 from India as a "caretaker" here in USA. If you mention such a need in the letter... they will surely reject it.

Comment

So many people are trying to get early appointment with Dr. letter, and consular officers know this very well, and therefore you can't get early appointment like.

Those letters have no value.

You can get early appointment only in case of someone's death in immediate family etc reason. There is no urgency if your wife needs help, babysitting, pregnancy etc.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X