Mumbai Consulate :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai Consulate :-(

I really am very frustrated with this entire procedure, specially the one in Mumbai. To be frank it looks like the visa fees is a way to collect money where no questions.

My mother went twice and got rejected. We have shown property and whatever we have. What do they expect our parents to be billionaire or what? How can they deduce things by not asking a single question. She has 5 more children and 10 granchildren Mumbai how do one communicate this fact to them when they don't even ask or have place for all this in the forms.

This Mumbai consulate feels like one more country byitself which has an unfair rules and ruler.

very true

i have the same feeling as its money making buniuess,they have an un official quoata for month or week i guess and when they have it near closure then it does not matter how and who they reject...

my parents visa got rejected twice and for stupid reasons whcih are not convincign at all and its very unfair and in justice ,i ahev written to the consulate about this whole redicualos proceess whcih is based on mood of consualr and its interpretion ,i am even planning to write to Immigration office here in USA and raise my concern...

Comment

There is no quota for visitor visa.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

i know there is nothing officail but its all on mood and luck and iterpretation based by consular and they do't even look at docs...

for first time my parents visa got rejected saying not enough money to travel when i have send salary stuff and bank balance letter of 30000$...they just asked one income question for my fater and even did not look at single doc..

i am really frutated by their judjement procedure.....

Comment

There is nothing you or I can do.

All I can say it apply again.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Too tough for parents to handle

We are also going thru the same situation.

First my parents were rejected u/s 214b.

And 2nd time they were told to wait u/s 221g.And we are now waiting.

I just hope that we hear something soon!!

Good Luck to us all..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X