Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g white slip and Error in Application.!!!!! plzzz help

hi folks,

I along with my mom and dad appeard for B2 visa interview at hyd consulate on Feb 13th. and all three of us were issued 221g white slip. The visa officer told us that we need to fill some details . and sent some questionnaire. we did that the same day.

I have been checking the status since then.. it says its under processing.

Nd the status of our passports till yesterday was " passport under processing at the consulate"
    bt now its showing " error in application. please contact administrator" . what does this mean???

and also ., how much time will it take to get the visa???

221g

hey.. the status is back to processing..

can anybody plz tell wen can i expect the visa. Is there anyone who have received this 221g white slip and hav gone through this kind of situation and can share their experience..??????

Comment

hello...nobody facing this situation??

I did not yet receive my visa My mother received her passport 2 weeks after the interview. but me and dad did not yet receive our passports. and the status is same for us .."Under Processing "

All three of us appeared for the interview together .and 3 of us wer given white slip with 3 case numbers...how come mom received it earlier nd v did not recive it yet. its already 4 weeks post interview.

My mom has already left for US... when can i expect it.?? what is the maximum time??? plz anybody who has received it can share their experience so that i can estimate the time ..

Comment

Hi

Even My parents recieved the questionaire....I have a question Can you please help...In that they have asked for my parents itenary number ???Do we need to provide it or else we can send just leaving itenary number??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X