Visitor Visa Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa Documents

I want to apply for B2 visa for my parents at Delhi consulate. What all documents do they need to carry for visa interview, we have our GC here. They are going to pay for their airfare themselves and will stay with us here and we will take care of their expenses here. So what should we say its a self sponsor visa or we sponsor them.
    What all documents do they need from our side and what is I-134 affidavit., do i need to fill that too.
    Help is appreciated.
    Thanks in Advannce.

If they are showing that they will spend for the trip, you don't need an I-134.
    But for that you must make sure they have a good family income . And proof of that income
    (IT return, salary slips) .
    If you have any doubt about their income , just send the I-134 with your financial documents.

You will also need to send an invitation letter saying that you have your parents to visit you for xxxx months and they will be funding their trip/or you will support them (I-134)as the case may be . Send copies of your passport/GC.

Please note that documents only carry secondary importance and decision is based on
    their actual family and financial situation ( ties to India).
    Last edited by peace999; 02-27-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X