Uploading Photo to DS-160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Photo to DS-160

I am unclear as to exactly how I go about uploading a photo to the DS-160 Visa Application Form. Where exactly in the application do I upload the photo? Thanks in advance for any help on this.

After you fill all the details and before you confirm, you will be asked to upload the photo. You need to have the photo in a particular format to upload. However dont worry if you couldn't upload the photo, i mean if you dont have in correct format. Proceed with any photo upload and you can carry the photo in 50 * 50 US format with you for the interview.

Comment

Thanks very much for your information! Perhaps I missed this information, however, I did not see it anywhere in the instructions for the DS-160. I'm now ready to submit the application.

Comment

All the very best. Please do not forget to post interview experience, it may be helpful for others.

Comment

No Photo Upload

Completed the form today and uploaded the application. I was never asked to upload a photo nor given an opportunity to do so. I read everything several times with no luck. So, I guess the photo will have to be taken into the interview. Yes, I may have missed something along the way, however, for what it's worth to others if anyone knows for sure where the photo upload point is I'd really like that to be know. Even the detailed instructions never actually give a specific location in the application process as to where the photo upload is to take place. They talk at length about photo requirements, and state that "you can then upload", however, I never found where that point was. I know it must exist somewhere!

Comment

Hello,

Did you find a solution to resolve this? could you kindly share the solution. it would be helpful as i am also facing the same issue.
            p.s: i am applying or f2 visa.

Comment

Photo not asked

Hello,
              could you please assist?
              I am applying for F2 visa.
              I was not asked to upload any digital photo till the final stage.
              And after submitting the DS 160 only i remembered about this.
              But the confirmation i received had the tag "photo will be taken at the ASC".
              what should i do now about the photo?
              will this be a problem in any way?
              kindly advise.
              Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X