Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa Rejected for retired parents: Less Income

Hi,
    My parents visitor visa has been rejected today with the reason that as per US standards their income is very less.

Under this situation if we have to reapply the visa, what are the options??

I really wonder, how can we show fat income for the retired people. Can i deposit good balance in parents bank accounts and within a month reapply? Will that be acceptable. Point to note that all documentation remains same e.g. Theier Income tax documents(Zero income tax for past 2 years). Only thing this time we willl show more balance in Bank account if that's something acceptable by consulate?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by itsmylife
    Hi,
    My parents visitor visa has been rejected today with the reason that as per US standards their income is very less.

Under this situation if we have to reapply the visa, what are the options??

I really wonder, how can we show fat income for the retired people. Can i deposit good balance in parents bank accounts and within a month reapply? Will that be acceptable. Point to note that all documentation remains same e.g. Theier Income tax documents(Zero income tax for past 2 years). Only thing this time we willl show more balance in Bank account if that's something acceptable by consulate?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
    Are you sponsoring your parents? If so, why is the consulate concerned about their income in India, as long as they can prove ties to India?

Comment

Hi

Hi fitness99,
      I am sponsoring my parents visa. I have sent all documentation including my Bank statements and Notarised I134 and have enough balance. Not sure why my parent's income is bothering the offcier?

Comment

It is difficult to say. Usually, if you can show enough money, they should not worry about your parents' income/savings. But it is finally up to them, what they want to ask.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X