Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senators Letter, how to present

Hi

I wanted to know how to present the Senators letter to VO, My Cousion sent me the senators letter but his name is printed on the enevelope, can i present the letter without the envelope.
    Should I voluntary show the letter to the VO at the begining of interview or wait for them to ask,,,little confused ,,need guidance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

not sure if it will help you

Presenting a US senators letter is possibly the worst thing you can do, i do not know the contents of the letter but i will be highly surprised if he will vouch for you,

Presenting a senators letter to the VO for the purposing of getting a visa proves to the VO that the applicant does not have strong ties in India to convince the VO of his return thus the letter

You have to remember that the VOs have to apply the Relevant Laws of US which superceeds any authority even the president of the US so they have full authority to reject the letter and the visa as per provisions of 214b

It would be better to prove your assets, incomes and ties in india as per indian records, and then present "the letter" as further evidence to strenthen your case

Comment

Thanks for replying

My visa was not rejected under section 214b,the VO just said US immigartion policy is strict,i don't know how to change my circumstances,i can't legally work in india as i am a foreign graduate, i have property documents and bank statements of my parents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X