Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa From UK

HI,

I have two US visa rejections(L1b,B1) during period between Feb 2010 to July 2010.I'm in Uk for last 13 months and continue to be here for next couple of years.

Now I'm planning to plan holiday to US in this July. I have few questions here

1)I'm citizen of India.Can I apply US Visit Visa from Lodon-UK.
    2)What are the required documents to carry along with one mentioned in FAQ.
    3)Should I carry 214(G) and Blue form along with me during PA.
    4)Is it advisable to apply visa from here .What is the possibility of getting Visa.
    5)How to pay VIsa Fee.

Any information regarding Applying from UK is appreciated. Please point me to correct post if this question is redundant.

Cheers,Rajesh.

Yes, you can apply from UK and you should . Because you will be living here for some years to come and you can prove some ties to UK.

Please post why you were denied ( post your last interview) , and were you denied in India?
    Because you must base your current strategy on that.

Comment

Many Thanks for the replie.

My last visa rejection was B1,applied by my company in July 2010 in Chennai counsalte based on reason that I'm not eligible under that categeory.

I had L1B rejection in Chennai Counslate same year April for reason being no "SPECALIZED KNOWLEDGE" after working for same company and same clinet for 4 yrs .

And this trip I'm planning is just personal and would be there for around a week or 10 days.

Please share any other useful information that could be helpful in my interview.I'm bit worried about my previous visa rejections.

Comment

What is your purpose of visit?
        Is it a pleasure trip? Any relatives in US? On what visas?

Are you working in UK? You will have to show "working with a good salary " and an ongoing job.

Comment

Yes it is a pleasure trip indeed. I don't have any relatives in US(I have some friends).

I'm working in UK on permanent payrolls. Would it be helpful if I carry my bank statement or company letter stating that i'm working with them would do.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X