My Parents were denied Tourist Visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Parents were denied Tourist Visa.

My parents along with my brother went to Visa interview on 29th of March. They have applied for tourist visa. My brother is 22 years old. They have the property documents showing our properties in India. I am graduating this semester in May. I have sent the graduation Invitation letter. I am not sure of the questions they have asked, but they have taken the graduation letter and said that they are not approved. My parents o even my brother dont even know what is the reason behind that.

I need to mention one point here. Actually i have planned for the grduation last semster and sent the letters to my Parents and Grand parents. My Grand parents went for Visa Interview and they were granted visa. This was happened last year aroung september. But due to some reason my graduation was postponed and even my parents have not appeared for visa interview.

My last name is XYZ which is same as my parents and they have my passport copy which shows the proof that they are my parents. My Grand parents last name is ABC which doen't match with that. Some one told me that if we use the graduation letter once and get aproved, if we use it again with the same lastname it will get denied. Is this the reason behind my parents visa rejection. I am confused and dont know what to do now. Please advice.

Thanks,

Jyo.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X