Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Process (CV submission)

Hi

I have applied for a tourist visa from Sweden (stockholm).

Everything seem to be in order but they gave me a 221G form and said to submit my CV. I submitted my CV in a few hours and got a reply back from them stating that they have recieved my CV and my visa would be processed".

Any idea how much time does it take for them to review the CV and grant the visa?

Has anyone faced this problem of submitting a CV?

This is very common. It can take anywhere between a few days to a couple of months.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

H1b Stamping in Stockholm

I have attended h1b interview at Stockholm USA Embassy one month back. They requested CV as a part of administrative processing. Do any one hava a similar experience ? How much time does it take for them to process the visa?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by csadangi View Post
      Hi

Everything seem to be in order but they gave me a 221G form and said to submit my CV. I submitted my CV in a few hours and got a reply back from them stating that they have recieved my CV and my visa would be processed".

Any idea how much time does it take for them to review the CV and grant the visa?

Hi, did you receive ur visa? If so, after how many days after submitting the CV?

Comment

How many days it took for embassy to reply back on the decision?

What was the final decision?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by csadangi View Post
        Hi

Can you please update on your case status and processing time ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X