parents visitor visa denied ..suggestions please regd reapply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parents visitor visa denied ..suggestions please regd reapply

hello every one, i really appreciate a forum like this. yesterday my parents went to hyderabad US consulate to attend B2 visitor visa interview. their visa was denied for no particular reason though my father answered all the questions promptly except for my employer name.(he kinda forgot) my parents showed all the documents regarding my brothers graduation , proof income etc etc ...my brother's graduation is on may 11.. can they re-apply to get success this time. or should we wait. ??. we both brothers live in usa. i am on h1B visa and my brother just finished masters and doing a job on OPT. what is the best way to apply this time..again inviting for my brothers Graduation(my brother as sponser) or i inviting them for vacation. please suggest .....Thank you!

The most common reason for denial is lack of ties in India.

Please post the interview in q & a form whatever they can recall.

Also,
    *Do you 2 brothers have any other siblings? what do they do?
    *Are your parents retired or working? IF working, as what and
    what is their rough income range per year? , <10L, 10-20 L, 20L +
    *Did you send them sponsorship papers ( I-134)?

Comment

Their interview went this way

Q1) what is your purpose of travel?
      A1) to attend my sons convocation ceremony

Q2)what do you do for living
      A2) family business|agriculture

My father also provided the documents when she asked this.

Q3)how many times did you go outside india
      A3) never

Q4) how many months do you want to stay there
      A4) 3 months

Q5)how many children you have
      A5) 2

Q6) where are they?
      A6) both are in usa one is in texason h1 and other done with masters just a while ago

Q7) employer of your elder son
      A7) my father was not sure about it

Thats it she rejected the visa
      Yes we have siblings, but they are very younger to us

Comment

My parents are not working but they have a dairy farm and also does agriculture

Actually we sent them both of our i-134 sponser ship docs
        But she only looked at my brothers

Comment

Hi

You need to show a strong tie in India..that is what is required in your case.You said you have siblings than mention them.

Yes you can go for stamping again but what I advise is send one of your parent now on graduation visa and try for the other parent later.

Actually both children in US case is very tough even my parents are trying now, even we are worried for the same reason but if you speak the truth and never hide facts than dont worry and be bold,that is what is needed.

'All D BEST' and mention us in your prayers

Comment

Thank you shivs4ever & peace999! I need few suggestions from you guys regarding how to fill the application this time.

Last time when I filled the application , I mentioned my OPT brother name as sponser( as they are coming to his convocation). This time I m looking to Choose self Sponser option. Does this help??

And also last time though I filled in the application ..I mentioned that my relative filled in the application..as some one in hyderabad has to press the submit button( read that they would track the place where it is submitted).. ... Is that a good idea?? Or should I change it such a way that my parents filled in application.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X