Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visitor Visa & Canada Visitor Visa

Hi,

My parents have their US Visitor Visa and also Canada Visitor Visa. They have not yet visited US or Canada.

Is there any rule that they need to enter US only from India? Could they first enter Canada and then come to US?

I have this doubt, this being their first visit to either countries.

Highly appreciate any inputs on these lines.

Regards,
    Vasavi

No such rule.
    Can enter from canada.

By the way, how much do they want to stay in each country?
    Very long stays in canada like 5-6 months may make US entry for long stays tricky.

Comment

Thank you.

They intend to stay in Canada for about 2 months, then visit US for 4 to 5 months, then Canada for a month and back to India.

Comment

Just a piece of advice;

Returning to canada may become tricky , since they would be away from India for 7 months by then. Better take the flight to India from US.

Comment

Canada Visitor Visa

Hi All

Curently ,I am employed with Company A on H1B Visa valid till September 2014. I am planning to visit Canada to get my H1 B Visa stamped.Prior to that I am travelling to NY sometime next week for vacation and was thinking to get my toruist visato canada from the NY canadian consulate. And I have the following question in this regard:
          Let us say I am able to get my Canadian visitor visa . However, if a new company offers me position, do I have to apply for my canadian visitor visa again? I am asking this because when I got approved for canadian visitor visa or tourist visa , I was with comapny A. However, do I have to get a new visitor because my employer changed. Therefore, will it be a fresh application again?

Regards
          Nalini

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X