Need urgent help 214b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need urgent help 214b

Hi All, My mom and dad had their visitor visa(B2) interview 2days back and got rejected. The VO said they may be potential immigrants and handed them 214(b).
    Heres the background: I am on H4 visa and my husband is sponsoring them.
    The questions asked to my dad:
    1. Why do you want to go to US?
    A for tourism purposes and to stay with daughter and SIL

2. What is ur daughter doing?
    House wife

3.where are yoiu going to stay?
    Answered

4. state?
    Answered

5. how many children do u have and wt r they doing?
    two. daughter in US and son is working in India

6.what is your source of income
    Agriculture
    7. How much do you earn?
    3lacs per annum

After hearing that VO asked them to wait for 10 mins and gave them 214b. VO didnt asked for a single document. But my parents had their property docs worth 1.7 crores and definitely they should return India as they need to take care of my widowed grand mother and my unmarried brother. Moreover our whole family is in India(my dad's sisters,their kids,my mom;s sisters etc etc..)
    I am planning to send them again..
    1. How much time should be given for the next interview?
    2.What changes I need to make ? (his primary occupation is agriculture)
    If you read US consulate web site – it clearly says that if you feel that nothing has changed since the last rejection, you are likely to get another rejection. This line was haunting me. What changes can we show in new if they didn't check their documents also in the first attempt.
    3. Do I include something like money lending or financing? or is there any other occupation I can list out..
    4. Shall I send my mother alone?
    5.I heard about senator letter somewhere in this forum should I try for one?

Someone please help me... I want them here only for 3 months...

pls some one who faced this issue earlier and heard good news after 2nd or 3rd attempt pls help me in sharing your experience...
    Thank you
    Last edited by mummydaddy; 04-10-2012, 02:17 PM.

Hi,

I am also a victim, same as your case.
    Two days back, my inlaws attended, they were also got rejected for the second time at hyd consulate, two times they attended together with two months gap with same documents...no change. My inlaws source of income is also around 3 lakhs with a business and agriculture. Yes, If nothing has changed, there is more likely that it will be rejected as I personally saw in my inlaws case, VO did not ask anything, at the counter, VO straight away told rejected.

whatever you change with little gap, that may not add value. I think, it is better to wait for few months and send your mom alone......ask experts....good luck.

Regards

Comment

thankyou for ur reply Chakra.
      please post me if you have any other updates...
      thankyou

Comment

Do not Worry Same case with my parents too.

You Should wait for 2 month for reapply.

I would like to know who was the sponsors in your case.???

QUOTE=mummydaddy;267325]Hi All, My mom and dad had their visitor visa(B2) interview 2days back and got rejected. The VO said they may be potential immigrants and handed them 214(b).
        Heres the background: I am on H4 visa and my husband is sponsoring them.
        The questions asked to my dad:
        1. Why do you want to go to US?
        A for tourism purposes and to stay with daughter and SIL

2. What is ur daughter doing?
        House wife

3.where are yoiu going to stay?
        Answered

4. state?
        Answered

5. how many children do u have and wt r they doing?
        two. daughter in US and son is working in India

6.what is your source of income
        Agriculture
        7. How much do you earn?
        3lacs per annum

After hearing that VO asked them to wait for 10 mins and gave them 214b. VO didnt asked for a single document. But my parents had their property docs worth 1.7 crores and definitely they should return India as they need to take care of my widowed grand mother and my unmarried brother. Moreover our whole family is in India(my dad's sisters,their kids,my mom;s sisters etc etc..)
        I am planning to send them again..
        1. How much time should be given for the next interview?
        2.What changes I need to make ? (his primary occupation is agriculture)
        If you read US consulate web site – it clearly says that if you feel that nothing has changed since the last rejection, you are likely to get another rejection. This line was haunting me. What changes can we show in new if they didn't check their documents also in the first attempt.
        3. Do I include something like money lending or financing? or is there any other occupation I can list out..
        4. Shall I send my mother alone?
        5.I heard about senator letter somewhere in this forum should I try for one?

Someone please help me... I want them here only for 3 months...

pls some one who faced this issue earlier and heard good news after 2nd or 3rd attempt pls help me in sharing your experience...
        Thank you[/QUOTE]

Comment

Sponsoror is my husband.

is it? did your parents got the approval after second attempt?
          If so what changes did you made to get their visa approved?
          please help me with the changes I need to make...
          thank you...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X