Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I 134

Hello Everyone,

I need some help on following issues. I would appreciate any help that I could get.

1. On Form I 134, in section 7, I mentioned that I have other personal property, the reasonable valus of which is ................... 20000. That is the cost of my car. However, since my car is still under loan, I do not have a title with me. Is that a problem? What other things could be considered part of 'personal property'. Do we need to submit any documents to support it?

2. When, I sign the form in the presence of notary, do I have to write my name on it? My notory said I should write my name over there. However, there is no place to write my name on it. Please advise.

3. Birth Certificate: Do we have to get it from local government or the one issued by hospital is OK? My name is mentioned on the one issued by hospital. However, since my birth was not registerd then, local government is not giving one with the name. It just says 'boy'.

4. My father is retired and my only other sister is married. Could you please tell me how to convince the officer that my parents still has ties back home? My mom's dad is old. However, he does not stay with them. Can they use this fact as one of the ties?

Please advise on these issue. I would really appreciate.

Thanks

1. Write whatever amount that you actually own. Other things are like house, jewelry etc.
    You don't have to submit any proof alongwith I-134, but you should have some proof with you in case you are asked later.

2. You just have to sign. Your name is already written as who is sponsoring in I-134.

3. You have to get birth certificate non-availability from local government and also get affidavit from local civil court regarding no name in birth certificate.

4. There is no clear answer for this. Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor, read this discussion forums and experiences section.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you immihelp, really appreciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X