Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother US Visa Rejected twice at Hyderabad Consulate

Hi,

My mother's visa got rejected for second time today, I am calling my mother for my graduation ceremony. My mother is self sponser for the trip.

First time, they have asked these questions.

1) Why are you going to US -- for my son's graduation ceremony
    2) How many children -3
    3) what they do- 2 sons in US (F1 and H1) and 1 son in india.
    4) How many years its been that your husband expired -- 12 yrs

After this question the VO rejected the visa by giving 214 b.

Second time,

1) Why are you going to US -- for my son's graduation ceremony
    2) Which college is your son studying -- answered
    3) what does the other son in US do -- answered
    4) In which company -- answered
    5) what does the son in india do -- answered
    6) In which company -- answered

But here my two elder brothers work for the same company which is in US and india, so when my mother answered the company name in which my brother in India work, VO thought that my mother is telling the company name of my Brother in US and VO asked again and my mother answered the same and then VO said ok you go and learn properly and come again. My mother trie dto explain that the company is in India and US but the VO didn't listened and returned the passport. I dont why VO listened to my mother when she was trying to explain. She was also trying to show my Brother India company ID. But VO refused to look at it.

My Graduation ceremony is on May 5, 2012. My mother already applied twice and got rejected in 3 weeks of time. Can I apply for the 3rd time after one week

Can you plzzz advice that is it a good idea to reapply in this short time or I should wait untill Dec-2012 or May 2013 to reapply again for my graduation Ceremony. Please do reply for this post with suggestions.

Thanks

My mother appeared in Mumbai Consulate, this was her second attempt for her tourist visa to come here for my graduation. Last she had her interview in Jan last week. They asked same questions.

They even didnt care abou my school invitation letter. Within 5 mints they finished interview..

I and my brother live in US and my mother and sister (Mumbai) live in India, since this is a 'single parent' case thats why they rejected. The letter they handover looks for 'social/economical' ties of the applicant.

I would say seeking legal advice is good, I am also stuck.. inmy opinion a single parent with age less than 60 has very difficult chances to go get visiting visa. Try to work on different situation.

Regds
    Last edited by Princenoble; 04-13-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X