Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa interview applying online

I have applied for visitor visa interview date for my parents online from
    https://visa-services.com/interview-online.html and have received a date after three months. But have to submit all the document within 15 days via blue dart courier.
    And I have sent all the required sponsor documents to my parents as mentioned on sponsor section of immihelp page.
    Wanted to know if anyone has applied this way. If yes then when sending the sponsor documents along with the applicants paper(DS-156, passport photocopy, DD etc), do my parents have to send all the documents mentioned in the sponsor section of immihelp via courier.
    Also would like to know if there should be two set of sponsor documents for each applicant(father & mother).

Thousands have done that way.

You just send the minimum required documents list that gets printed on the confirmation page when you get an appointment. Ask your parents to keep rest of the documents with them, and carry them to the interview.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

thanks for the response. also would like to know do they have to send one set of sponsor's documents for each parent. Or only one set for both will do.

Comment

first time iam hearing this...can you schedule the interview online?
        that means you will chat with the interview officer online to finish up the interview process?
        how does that work?

Comment

I don't think it's being mentioned like you are interpreting that interview will be conducted by an online chat!

Comment

I have mentioned that interview date is scheduled online not the interview itself.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X