Parents under 221(g)-B1/B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents under 221(g)-B1/B2

My parents visited me in 2001-2002. THey had a visa for a year but stayed only for 4 months. They had canadain visa too. THis year (2005) they applied for B1/B2 (visitor visa) on March 14th 2005. THere application was put pending under 221(g). Immigration and nationality act. It has been 11 weeks and it is still pending. No upates. Everytime I send a e-mail to New delhi consulate or Call Washington Visa office it is the same response it is under process. SO I want to know has any one see this senario. How long did it take. Is there any way to expedite the process.....please reply bac...I need help despirately.....I have put all my efforts...I was on H1 B now I am a Permanent resident.....

I don't think you can do anything in this situation but wait

Comment

similar situation

hi parmar,

my wife's sister and her husband have also been waiting for a reply after 221G for the past four weeks. They had an interview on the 13th of May and after the interview had to give there fingerprints. Then they were told to wait for a reply from the consulate. This was in Delhi.

They contacted the delhi consulate yesterday and werer told to wait further.

I would really appretiate if you could send me a email if the situation on your end changes. It would help us keep track of the progress. I can do the same if you send me your email.

Thanks

[email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X