Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I really need to wait 6 months?...

Hello,

I would be really grateful if someone answer me on this question.

I was working on C1D visa for 7 months in US. C1D visa as you know is working visa that allowed you only to work on ships. You can not stay on land.
    After 7 months contract I decided to spend 20 days in US on land visiting some relatives. So I sign off from C1D visa on B1/B2 visa ( that I had in my passport issued on 10 years)
    And I stayed 21 days in US and went back home in Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I called US embassy in my country and they told me that I should wait at least 6 months in my country before I enter US again. )I planned to visit US in May again.

I have never use B1/B2 visa for tourist purposes before and I had it almost 2 years before I used it for the first time

Question is next:
    Do I really need to wait 6 months before I enter US again ( on B1/B2) , since my previous visit wasn't long (it was just 21 day)?
    I heard that if you did spend 6 months as a tourist in US then you have to wait 6 month before you enter US again (which is not my case)
    Maybe they told me that since I spend already 7 months working in US on C1D visa? So maybe they do consider this spending time in US

I really don't know what to think now. Can anyone help me

Thank you
    Last edited by nina111; 04-26-2012, 12:09 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X