No announcement yet.

Information request for a B2 Visa for my minor children as I am a US citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information request for a B2 Visa for my minor children as I am a US citizen

Hello,

I have just received my US passport through derived citizenship and want to travel to US for a few months stay there with my three kids. My children were born before I became a US citizen and all of us are currently living in Pakistan.

I had lived in USA for 14 years; from age 6 months till 14 years of age and then returned with my family back to Pakistan in 1991. My family are all American citizens as well. Currently I am out of a Job here and my Family has been supporting me from USA for the past 3 years now. For that I have proof of Money changers receipts of receiving payments from US via Western Union and Money Gram and my Bank account. The amounts range from Rupees One Lack to Two Lack per month. Varies time to time every month almost. And not all the money is deposited in my account.

Now my questions are:

1- Can I sponsor and apply directly for my children (ages 3, 6 and 15 years old) while living in Pakistan, so we can all go together for a family visit and recreation? If yes then please define the complete process.

2- What exact documents would I require to apply for my Children?

3- My Husband is in Dubai working there for the past 6 months now on a work visa valid for 3 years.

4- I have a notarized stamp paper with his approval of me taking the kids to travel to US for a visit with my Family.

5- I have a bank account which shows transaction on and off up till my last Job in 2010 which had been opened by me in 2005. But the amounts in the monthly statements are not Huge amounts.

Please help and guide me in getting my kids B2 non-immigrant Visa processed.

Thanks a Million!

Regards,

Madi

Further, to the same above post I want to mention that I plane to visit with my kids for 2 or three months, because my elder son who is 15 going to turn 16 in January next is still in his educational process here. I do intend to apply for all the kids I-130 when we come back from our trip to US. As it has been a long 20 years since I have met with my whole family and want the kids to experience the world there as well.

Madi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X