Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Father - Bank statement duration

Hi,

I have started working in US on H1 Visa from nearly a month. Now I am planning to apply for Visitor visa for my father. While going through the requirement of a sponsorer, I found out it requires bank statement of 6 months but its a nearly a month I have been working here.

Is it mandate to furnish 6 months bank statement??

My father's bank A/C statement is in good health so that would do to get the Visitor visa??

Or is there any other way to apply for my father's visa??

Please help me!!!

Originally posted by Navuvce View Post
    Hi,

I have started working in US on H1 Visa from nearly a month. Now I am planning to apply for Visitor visa for my father. While going through the requirement of a sponsorer, I found out it requires bank statement of 6 months but its a nearly a month I have been working here.

Is it mandate to furnish 6 months bank statement??

My father's bank A/C statement is in good health so that would do to get the Visitor visa??

Or is there any other way to apply for my father's visa??

Please help me!!!
    Usually the positive indicators for issue of Visitor's visa are, the financial standing of the applicant, his ties to the country, the family members he has in the country and so on. So from that perspective he can apply and project it as a self funded trip. You may submit the I-134 with what ever record you have. They may not even look at it.

It is not clear if you have been living in US for only a month. A normal question by the VO is how long has your son been in US? (or) when did you last meet your son? It may be akward if the response is one or couple of months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X