Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping rejected for parents!

Hi All,

My parents visitor visa got rejected because of too many extensions. We are two brothers and lives in US. Initially they got 10 years visa and they visited 3-4 of times and we applied extension couple of times and got approved. My father showed home and other assets in India. What are chances of getting visitor visa if we try in different embassy in India. How may months we have to wait before trying another time. Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards,
    Prasad.

Applying in a different embassy won't make any difference.

They can reapply any time but , no offence, they have spoiled the stay history , so
    it will come into play everytime.

If either of you brothers is a US citizen, go for their immigrant visas.

Comment

Thanks for your help. The history will play any effect in immigrant visas? I appreciate your help.

Regards,
      Prasad.

Comment

No. Staying too long on visitor visas only makes it look bad for future non-immigrant visas that require non-immigrant intent ( visitor visas, student visas ). Remember they have not broken any law, but only raised the "potential immigrant' suspicion for the visa officer.

It will not have any effect on any immigrant visas at all, because there the purpose is to immigrate.

Comment

Originally posted by roosewood View Post
          Hi All,

My parents visitor visa got rejected because of too many extensions. We are two brothers and lives in US. Initially they got 10 years visa and they visited 3-4 of times and we applied extension couple of times and got approved. My father showed home and other assets in India. What are chances of getting visitor visa if we try in different embassy in India. How may months we have to wait before trying another time. Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards,
          Prasad.
          Dear Prasad, your parents got visa for 10 years and then they canceled their visa?

Comment

No, It was expired. We are trying to get new vistory visa.

Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X