Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please advice

hi everybody
    i have applied for visitors visa month back and was adviced to wait till they complete some administrative check.thet took my fingerprints and asked me to wait till they call me and returned me my passport and 2200 draft.
    plz advice,that 1;should i contact them as it is more than a month now?
    2; what r the chances to get visa after that
    3; are they going to interview me again i have no previous records and never been outside india
    thanks in anticipation

Hi buddy!!
    Dont worry, i am in the same boat as yours..
    I have done a lot search on to what this is whole stuff..
    and came up with this that There is mostly no chance of visa rejection.....they mostly give the visa in this case.....
    how did your interview go??
    at the end of the interview did you ask the officer were you given a visa or not..
    what kind of a letter were you given?
    i think you should contact them as to whats happnening....??but if its been one month you should hear from them soon!!
    don't worry just stay positive...and everything will be fine!!!
    Preeti
    ====
    No legal advice

Comment

thanks preeti for a very positive reply.they had given me 221g and told me that i dont need to take appointment.in the end i didnt asked that i have got the visa or not but she said ' dont worry it is a normal process and just wait'
      what happened to u

Comment

hi buddy,
        They gaev me a letter saying that my visa is approved, but needs some further processing...
        and im waiting to hear from them soon..
        hopefully you will hear from them soon also..
        Lets hope for the best. but one thing i can say for sure that i have done a lot search and found out that they MOSTLY IN 99% CASES DO NOT REJECT VISA..i think your wil be the same..
        Good luck!
        preeti!

Comment

please leave your e mail id. my email id is [email protected] . will contact you soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X