Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents coming back to the US after 6 months of leaving US..is it OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents coming back to the US after 6 months of leaving US..is it OK?

My parents have a 10 year visa. They came to the US for the first time in July '04 and left US in Jan '05 well with in the I-94 6-months deadline.

They are planning to come back to US on July 23rd, which is 6 months + 5 days after their leaving the US.

Will there be any issues at the immigration at the airport since they are coming back so soon? Please let me know. They need to be here till November 1st as I am getting married.

Thanks

Originally posted by reliable007
    My parents have a 10 year visa. They came to the US for the first time in July '04 and left US in Jan '05 well with in the I-94 6-months deadline.

They are planning to come back to US on July 23rd, which is 6 months + 5 days after their leaving the US.

Will there be any issues at the immigration at the airport since they are coming back so soon? Please let me know. They need to be here till November 1st as I am getting married.

Thanks
    If you are getting married in the US, they can say they are coming back for your wedding. I do not think there should be any issues with that...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X