Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does travilling ?

hi guys,

after reading couple of experiences , and my friends said that,if i have travelled to few countries before appearing for US visitors visa ,it will be helpful.as i have not travelled anywhere abroad ,but i can make a trip to UK and singapore before appearing for US visitors visa,will this really help?can anybody tell me about this?plz

bye

I agree. That will prove that you are not the absconding type. What better proof than doing it (travelling abroad to Developed countries and returning home). Of course, you should maximize the mileage from such trips by putting it in the front Cover letter (in bulletted points) mentioning such foreign trips. You definitely want to use every opportunity to tell the Consular officer about such trips.

Though I am just a regular Joe and don't know much, these are just my views.

Sebius

Comment

Hello,
      If your app for US visa is strong and your reason to visit US is not frivolous, you do not need to waste money on UK, singapore trips.

But if your reason for US visit is casual, and there are other negative
      points in your app. like very young age, single marital status, lack of ties to home country like a job or a college enrollment, low financial status;which
      may prompt the consular to think you may not come back;
      trips to UK/Singapore can help.

It did help me; my app was not so strong but I had a trip to singapore
      stamped which I think helped because the consular looked at the stamp
      closely.

Comment

thank u guys

thanks for those replies , i think i will make a trip to uk.just to be on a advantage side

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X