What to indicate when applying about parents travelling together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to indicate when applying about parents travelling together

Hello - All. Will appreciate quick answer.

My mom is applying for a visa soon. My dad already has a B1/B2 visa as he had come for business last year. My parents are most likely to come together but maybe my mom will come by herself.

Is it better to indicate that she is coming by herself or with my dad? (right now either answer will be good as they are not sure). I want to know from obtaining a visa perspective is it better to show that mom wants to visit by her self OR with my dad who already has a visa. Is it more convincing to prove ties to India if both parents are going to the US or if only one is going to the US? Also if my dad comes he will only come for 2 weeks. Is it neccessary to mention in the invitation letter that he is coming for 2 weeks while my mom is going to be here for 2 months?

Also my dad may retire soon to start his own business but we don't want to get into all that in the interview process and that is why this question.

Just tell whatever the truth is. If mom is coming alone say that, otherwise say accordingly.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X