Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do they check indian companies for B2 visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they check indian companies for B2 visa?

My brother will be going for visa interview by end of this month.He works for a very small company and the company name is not found in any of the indian yellow pages...I know during the visa interview they check for the Sponsor's company in US using their database.
    How about the company in India for which the Visitor works?Do they check against any database and see if that small Indian company exists?
    I was wondering if this is going to be an issue or create any problems?

any comments, really appreciated!
    thanks a lot..

Yes... They do check most of the paper you provide them.

Yes, they check the history of the company. Like how old is the company? Do they pay the Income Tax or Sales Tax. Turnover of the company. Bank statement of the company. They will prove everything. Just give them the truth that you can explain while interview.

Good Luck...

Comment

they might check t online on the interview window. though i'm not too sure

Comment

thanks for the details,appreciate it!
        Is there any particular online indian website,they use to check for the cross verification?

Comment

thanks for the details,appreciate it!
          Is there any particular online indian website,they use to check for the cross verification?

Comment

Yes... they can check online...

Well, if you live in Delhi and you produce company's Sales Tax number... I think that can be checked online. It is the only online system here but once again, be honest and don't give them any vague document that you can't prove. They know all these things far better than us because it is their routine business. Good Luck once again...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X