Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Declaration form at Pot of Entry

Hi,

My mom will be arriving in US soon. She will be bringing just general sweets and dry fruits mixture along with her. I just wanted to know if she has to declare it in the US declaration form or its ok if she mentions NO plants, animals, food, etc.
    Does anyone have any idea how lenient or strict DFW, Texas airport is, when it comes to bag checking for Visitors.

Please help asap.

Originally posted by chief18 View Post
    Hi,

My mom will be arriving in US soon. She will be bringing just general sweets and dry fruits mixture along with her. I just wanted to know if she has to declare it in the US declaration form or its ok if she mentions NO plants, animals, food, etc.
    Does anyone have any idea how lenient or strict DFW, Texas airport is, when it comes to bag checking for Visitors.

Please help asap.
    At any airport they can pick up random people for baggage check. Moms have the nice habit of packing the extra pickle or sweet for the kid/grand kids, to be safe its best to declare food if bringing it, there is huge fine if one doesnt declare it and they still find it. This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X