Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's B2 VISA

Hello,

I am in USA since 1-July-2012 on L1-Blanket, my duration of stay in USA is till 15-Jan-2012(VISA is valid till Aug-2014). My wife came in USA on L2 on 21-July-2012.

Now I am planning to apply for my mothers B2 VISA(I am the sponsor for her VISA) within next few days but have some queries in my mind. She is a widow, housewife but getting 10K/month pension from central government(ra***ays).

1. She has a flat in NCR on her name(registered 5 years ago) but 2.5 years ago we have changed my mothers name. Passport, Pan card all are on new name but the property papers are still on old name. What needs to be done during VISA interview?

2. I have 1 unmarried sister and she is running a small boutique and my mother is helping her in her shop. Do we mention this thing in he DS-160 form as a business/work or should fill her status as homemaker?

3. Do I need to get Form16 for her? We never paid tax for her as she is a pension holder with near 1.2L annually. I will give my Form16 for her interview.

The purpose of her travel is only to visit USA and she will be back in a month or maximum in 2 months. I have well property in India on my name, some paternal land in my village cost near 30L and a flat in NCR cost near 30L (20L loan).

Please suggest what are her chances to get through the interview. I have seen many posts and is little scared about it.

Any additional information/suggestions are most welcome.

Thank you - Manish Kumar

Hello,

Please provide some input so I can proceed to submit my mothers DS160 form at earliest.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Manish Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X