Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom got 10 year visa on her 3rd attempt...PHEW

Hi All,
    Just to let you guys know that my mom got 10 years visitor visa today (IST) i.e. 8th July. It was her 3rd attempt she was rejected 2 times before this.
    Unlike her 2nd attempt which was after a month from 1st denial we waited this time for almost 11 months.
    I'm relieved, she might be too, taking a sigh of relief, but one thing is for sure getting a Visitor Visa is really pain in the ….... Prepare our parents for an interview that's ridiculous. Our parents should not go through this torture

Anyways thanks to all and ImmiHelp..

Mani

what ar e the doccuments..

what ar e the doccuments you prepared for your mom. Please let me know my mom got rejected twice. thing to take an appoint ment for third time.

Comment

You can look at the documents required at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/visitor
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

list of docs

Mostly the documents were the same as posted on ImmiHelp. The only other document I attached was a letter indicating her Previous denials and within the same letter the reasons indicating that she would return back, my bank (Total) balance showing that I have a good financial position ('cause 1st time they rejected the visa saying that I don't have sufficient funds).
        Here is the list of the documents I'd sent

•Letter To consulate
        •Letter of Invitation
        •Itinerary of her stay in USA
        •Notarized I-134
        •Employment Letter
        •4 recent pay stubs
        •6 Year Tax return statements
        •Statements from Bank Accounts
        •Photo Copies of Passport
        •Photo Copies of Green Card
        •Previous Denials
        •Utility Bills (T-Mobile and Gas N Electric bill)

Best Of Luck

Comment

You said that they were rejected first time because of lack of funds. Can you share what was the level of funds you were showing aprrox.? 5K, 10K etc.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Comment

Around 20K. But when she had gone for her visa my in Laws were here in US and my brother had gone for his visa along with my mom.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X