X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa - Some questions

Hi All,

I needed some help regarding Visitor Visa

1) Does anyone has sample filled document for I-134 . It is not there in any of the websites. I need to know what answer I should give to Question 1 of 1-134 . I am on H1-B Visa and not US citizen. Should it be Option a), b),c) or d)

2) I don't have my own property but stay in Rented Apartment . So will it be problem if I don't write the value of the property

3) Does I-134 needs to be notarised ?

4) I had taken Delhi Counsalate Appointment for October 7,2005. Should I send any document to them before that or is it fine if my mother takes it along when she goes for Interview

5) Is it necessary to know English while appearing for Interview or at Port of Entry ( while coming to US ) . What if a person does not know English ?

6) My Mother is just a homemaker . What Solid proof she can give to the counsalate that she will return back to India if granted Visa

Thanking in Anticipation

regards
    Dinesh

Dinesh
    Here are ur answers to your list of q'S

1) Does anyone has sample filled document for I-134 . It is not there in any of the websites. I need to know what answer I should give to Question 1 of 1-134 . I am on H1-B Visa and not US citizen. Should it be Option a), b),c) or d)
    A) Check the immihelp website for I-134 you will see a sample copy since you dont have a option to specify what i did was i wrote after d That i am on H1-b

2) I don't have my own property but stay in Rented Apartment . So will it be problem if I don't write the value of the property
    a) If u are renting do mention Rent Dont lie on the Application

3) Does I-134 needs to be notarised ?
    Take it to your bank and get it notarized

5) Is it necessary to know English while appearing for Interview or at Port of Entry ( while coming to US ) . What if a person does not know English ?

Ask for translator when u apply online for appointment i believe u will be asked that question

6) My Mother is just a homemaker . What Solid proof she can give to the counsalate that she will return back to India if granted Visa
    A) If she is a homemaker do tell what she is It does not affect the outcome of the interview

Only thing you need to worry about is the valid reason she will give on why she is visiting etc

Hope this helps
    Aneesh.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X