Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Sponser for B2 Visa

hi,
    Am on L1 and my wife on L2 - EAD. My wife is sponsoring for her parents Visitor Visa.
    Do they need to carry my L1 documents also? like recent payslips, L1 approval (I 797) , 129 S etc.,

one more question:

In general, My mother-in-law can speak/answer better than my father-in-law. Is this ok if she starts answering or helping my father-in-law in answering or showing documents that VO asked.

Thanks

Anybody who has sufficient money and reason can pay for their trip. The Visa application is their own. Of they will need proof of legal status for the people they are visiting (you). So it is better to give them a copy of your petition and Visa.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Visitor Visa Rejected

Hi,
      My in-laws atttended in the interview in hyderabad yesterday. VO asked very few questions and then took all the documents they carried. My wife (L2) sponsored for them. they did not ask them who is sponsoring. they verified all the documents and said Visa can not be approved. they did not say any reason

At the end of the interview my in-laws requested them to grant visa couple of times before they left. Will this be a problem in next interview. How soon can we apply again? L2 visa is vaild till April 2013 which is about 6 more months. Could this be a cause for rejection.

We have a small baby and my wife needs my mother-in law support.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comment

L2 has nothing to do with that. The VO was not satisfied with their ties to home country. Are they employed (even one of them?), do they have lot of property or close family in home country?
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
          L2 has nothing to do with that. The VO was not satisfied with their ties to home country. Are they employed (even one of them?), do they have lot of property or close family in home country?
          My Father-in-law has a business. They have own house and shop. Also their son is studying and grand mother at home.

Does this show enough ties to home country?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X