Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should my point of exit, the place where the visa was issued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should my point of exit, the place where the visa was issued?

Greetings!!

Please do enlighten me. I am a Filipino whose working here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and I got my US Tourist Visa this September 2012 here in the Kingdom with a validity of 10 years. I am planning to visit US this April 2013 during my scheduled vacation leave. Initially, my inteded route will be Kingdom-Philippines-USA-Kingdom since I want to visit my family first which I have not seen in 2 years before enjoying my trip.

I have 2 main questions:

1. Should I enter USA with the Kingdom as my point of exit? or is it okay if I go to Philippines first and enter USA from there?
    If I enter USA with the Kingdom as my point of exit, Is it okay if exit USA going to Philippines?
    2. Is there a time period that I should visit USA from the time I received my visa? can I visit US this April 2013? or should I make it earlier than that?

Thank you very much. Please do help me with these questions.

1. You can enter the US from any country with flights, roads or boats to the US. The same is true for your exit. There is no passport control when you leave the country.
    2. You can enter the US anytime during the validity of the visa. So, you can even, for example, not use the visa until 2018, and as long as you meet the requirements, you can enter the country. You can also enter on the last day the visa is valid, though this is risky.

Enjoy your trip (when it happens).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X