Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Services- Courier Delivery form provided in OFC center.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Services- Courier Delivery form provided in OFC center.

Hello All,

My mother visited OFC center Delhi recently and she is having her VISA interview very soon.

She has been provided with “Premium Services- Courier Delivery” form in OFC facility and when she asked about the form they told this form is for delivering the passport at home.

But I remember earlier USA embassy never asked to fill the form for delivery of passport at home.

Could anyone please explain the need of this form?

Attaching the scanned form for your reference.

Please reply soon, as she is having her interview in few coming days.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Under old procedures with VFS, you could either get the passport delivered to your home or ask them to hold at Blue Dart location and you pick it up. There was VFS charge always included.

Under the new system, your passport will be delievered to Blue Dart location you specify and you pick it up from there. That is the only option provided currently while booking the appointment. There is no additional service charge, apart from the visa application fee.

However, it seems that they are handing out the premium delivery form at OFC and at the consulate and are charging Rs. 300 per passport if you want to get it delivered to your personal address. That is optional and not required, but in that case, you will have to pick it up from the Blue Dart location.

I hope that clarifies.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hello Administrator,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

We have paid her VISA fee in HDFC bank of amount Rs. 9280 + Rs. 387. I believe VFS charge is included in this amount.

Please suggest if I am getting it correctly and we need to confirm this after interview if the VFS charge is already included and the passport will be delivered to blue dart location or at home.

Please reply.

Many thanks again.

Regards,
      Manish

Comment

Irrespective of whether you have paid VFS charge or not, your passport will not be delievered at home unless you go for premium service and pay additional Rs. 387.

Contact VFS if they will refund their service charge as they are not going to provide any service to you. However, it is highly unlikely that they will refund it.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Premium Service - Courier Delivery

I am going to get the DD for the "Premium Service - Courier Delivery". Will it be to "Payable at Mumbai" or else?
          Do reply soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X