Immigration Visa Medical Exam -Redo request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Visa Medical Exam -Redo request

Please help, I just did my medical examination and I got a man to do a sputum test which the result won't be out until my interview date has expired.

What do I do?

Also, I do t think the result is accurate. Can I go to another approved physician to redo my medicals?

I had a similar situation a couple of months ago when I had a medical examination for an immigration visa. The doctors also asked me to do a sputum test, and I was shocked because they promised the results only in two months! And my interview was scheduled literally a couple of weeks after that. What I did: first I wrote to the embassy and explained the whole situation. They advised me to bring a certificate from the doctor to the interview that the test had been passed and I was just waiting for the results. They reviewed my case with this document, but did not issue a visa right away - they asked me to send the results as soon as they were ready. Regarding going to another doctor. This is really possible, but it is better to first check with the immigration service whether it is possible to retake this particular test. By the way, I read that growth hormones (GH) can also be used to improve the condition of the body and speed up healing. This is especially important for those who are recovering from severe injuries or surgeries. They say that they can help speed up the process of tissue regeneration. If you are interested, you can find out where to purchase HGH. I hope that everything will be resolved quickly and you will get your visa!
    Last edited by Alexxx7; 09-26-2024, 07:35 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X