Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-applying for visitor visa..

Hi,

My mother visa ejected twice in 2001 which years back, I have scheduled her visa interview again in July. My question here is, should I write a letter to convince the ambassy that my mother is returning back (as mentioned in letter format re-applying for vistor visa) or is it okay to prepare a fresh letter to ambassay as if she is appearing for the first time.

Quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

It is your mother's application. She will need to mention the past denials in her DS160 and answer any questions about those truthfully.
    The only letter you need to write is inviting her to US and mention providing funds for her trip if so.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      It is your mother's application. She will need to mention the past denials in her DS160 and answer any questions about those truthfully.
      The only letter you need to write is inviting her to US and mention providing funds for her trip if so.

Thank you very much for your quick respnse. I have alreay mentioned about the rejections in the DS160. I has a doubt about the letter to Ambassy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X