Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 extesnion for parents-confused

Freinds

My father B1/B2 visa has expired and he went to India.

Now, I'm in process of extending his visa and I heard there is a drop box facility available and he dont need to go for interview and fingerprinting again.

After filling Ds160 , I logged in the website where they ask my fathers visa interview waiver questions and looks like he is not qualify per visa interview waiver because after asking questions website took me to receipt entry page to schedule interview with OFC and Consulate.

Not sure why he is not qualified he is above 70 years, same visa category he is applying ,he came to US 7+ times.

Though I scheduled the interview now but I still want to check with you if I'm not doing anything wrong here means I'm unnecessary scheduling interview which is not required.

Pleas help with this.

Any help on this?

Comment

There are a list of questions under the visa renewal section. His last visa must have been issued after a certain date, Jan 1, 2008 I think. He must have failed on one of those questions. If you qualified for renewal, you'd get a message saying "congratulations, you qualify for visa renewal".

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X