Question on pre-existing conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on pre-existing conditions

My Mom had to undergo a surgery to correct a problem with her intestines over 6 months back. The doctor mentioned that there is a slight chance that the condition may relapse thus requiring surgery again. Thankfully, to-date, she has not had any issues relating to that surgery since then.

My question is, for the Inbound Protection Plan by SRI, the definition for "Pre-Existing Conditions" is a condition that manifested/got treated within 6 months prior to day1 of coverage. Since the surgery took place over 6 months back and had no issues following that, would this plan cover a relapse if it occured say 10 months from when it originally occured ?

It will be considered as pre-existing conditions and not covered under any plan from any company. It will not be covered under Inbound USA as well.

6 months or 3 years or whatever exclusion is only for problems that do not have any residual, they are not recurring or chronic. e.g., if broke your right leg 2 years back and there is 6 months exclusion, and if you break your right leg again, you will be covered again.

But for these kinds of things, they are excluded forever.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

What about pre-existing health issues

...with federal employee insurance policies? I understand that there is a rule or law that applies to federal employees that all conditions must be cared for whether pre-existing or not.
      TY

Comment

We are discussing medical insurance for persons temporarily visiting United States, and not about federal employees.

Visitor medical insurance does not cover pre-existing conditions.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X